Professional Brushes for the Working Artist
built to last
Every part of a Revolution® brush was built with working artists in mind. From the Silk-Touch™ black handle to the durable aluminum ferrule to the specially-designed hair, Revolution® brushes truly work as hard as you do. With 33 individual brushes in both traditional and unique shapes, there is a Revolution® brush for everyone.
All Revolution® brushes are 100% vegan and cruelty-free due to their technologically advanced synthetic hair. Revolution®’s unique DuPont fibers replicate the texture of natural hair but are more resilient and resist splitting. The fibers are specially tipped for exceptional pickup and release, resulting in precise performance. All brushes can be used with wet or dry product for an elevated makeup experience.
shapes artists love
As the evolution of makeup brushes, Revolution® has many unique shapes that can do the heavy lifting an artist needs. Along with beloved traditional shapes, Revolution® includes many kabuki-style brushes, great for buffing and blending. And with a large assortment of eye brushes both small and large, artists will never have to compromise their looks!
discover some of the more unique shapes revolution® has to offer:
- Extra-large, kabuki-style brush for face and body
- Dense, domed fibers perfectly deposit and blend over large areas
- Works well with cream and powder
- Round, pointed crease brush
- Elongated shape allows for ultimate precision in the crease
- Smooth fibers can apply and blend cream and powder
- Small, gently pointed foundation brush
- Narrow shape and long fibers perfect for detail work
- Can also be used for concealer and color correcting